Abbotsford fabrication, welding and machining services
We are a family owned and operated company providing custom fabrication, welding and machining services to Western Canada and the Lower Mainland. For over two decades, I & J Metal has manufactured customized metal solutions for the construction, agriculture, occupation safety, food preparation & service industries. We have also provided seismic structural upgrades for city transportation and have worked on many municipal and city projects. I & J Metal are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction.SERVICES
- Quality workmanship by
highly skilled tradesmen
- Reliable consistent products
by dependable tradesmen
- Versatile to serve a variety
of industries by adaptable tradesmen
28+ years of experience in fabricating, welding and machining
Red Seal certified in fabricating, welding, machining, and millwright repair
Helpful team ready to produce quality products
Perform precision machine operations to customer satisfaction.
Fully equipped fabrication and machine shop
Always having the right equipment and freeness of versatility has allowed I & J Metal to work safer, easier and be more productive on all projects. Each employee is either a Red Seal Tradesman or Apprentice who demonstrates clear communication on all levels of material and equipment handling. Continuing to work safe and smart - making accurate decisions to complete projects on time and budget.
- Equipped with the right equipment and tools
- Capable of taking on projects of all different sizes
- Upholds Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) standards
- Complete health and safety compliance
TRIMBLE – Transforming the way the world works
- Concrete Forms and Anchor Bolts - Lay out complex concrete forms or anchor bolts from any location by referencing two known points.
- As-Built Checks - Check the work of others and create documentation for changes of order when necessary. Direct Reflex capabilities make as-built checks a one-person job.
- Control Points and Offset Hubs - Lay out control points and offset hubs faster. Work on a more cost-effective schedule.
- Set Control Lines - Lay out control lines for subcontractors faster and with more accuracy than with measuring tapes and theodolites.
Perform precision building construction layouts with state of the art Trimble RTS (Robotic Total Station)