DBI-SALA® Box Frame System
BOX FRAME FALL PROTECTION SYSTEM
Box Frame Systems are designed to be adjustable in order accommodate specific areas or pieces of equipment that restrict access for other systems. These frames provide a convenient option for securing fall arrest rigid rails in areas with inadequate overhead structures or limited space availability. This type of fall protection system can be designed using either permanent or portable frames, both of which are ANSI and OSHA compliant.
Fixed Height Systems
- Effective and economical option for overhead anchoring.
- Designed for use in areas without overhead obstructions or door height restrictions.
Adjustable Height Systems
- Can be easily adjusted using an overhead crane, forklift, or powered system.
- Comes with a pin height selection system.
- Designed for use in areas with overhead obstructions and door height limitations.
From design and engineering to installation and inspection,
we're an experienced team you can trust.