DBI-SALA® Counterweighted Rail System
COUNTERWEIGHTED RAIL FALL PROTECTION SYSTEM
The Counterweighted Rail System is a portable fall protection solution that was specifically designed to create an overhead anchor point for multiple workers, using concrete or other structures as a counterbalance. This type of fall protection system is completely ANSI and OSHA compliant and allows for users to be positioned close to the work surface without obstructing access to the equipment being used.
- Effective and economical option for overhead anchoring.
- Includes systems with and without the concrete counterweight on the base of the unit.
- Ideal for use in areas without overhead obstructions and door height restrictions.
- System comes with one rail with two trolleys.
- Includes heavy-duty levelling jacks and tag line assist.
From design and engineering to installation and inspection,
we're an experienced team you can trust.