DBI-SALA® Modular Jib System
Modular Jib Fall Protection System
The OSHA, EN, and CEN/TS approved Modular Jib System offers configurations with increased rail length in order to increase the amount of space that workers can cover while remaining secured to fall protection. Its modular design provides various configuration options while also making the equipment easier to assemble, disassemble, and transport. With a proprietary Fail-Safe Mast Lock that ensures that the height does not shift during use, this fall protection system eliminates the need for small, easy-to-lose pieces such as pins and bolts.
Some of the features that make this system unique include:
- Work platform with non-slip covering for added safety
- Optional power assisted rotation handle to improve efficiency
- Open base that can accommodate various forklift systems from all angles
M100 Modular Jib System
As the basic version of this apparatus, the M100 Modular Jib System can support 1 user at a time and has the following configuration options:
- 7 Interchangeable Masts
- 5 Interchangeable Bases
- Additional accessories available: Confined Space & Rescue Pulley Kit, Smooth Surface Caster Kit, Forklift Pocket Mast Transport Kit, Overload Clutch, and Counterweight Box Lifting Ring Kit.
M200 Modular Jib System
Depending on the model and configuration being used, the M200 Modular Jib System can support up to 2 workers. This version is available with configuration options that include:
- 14 Interchangeable Masts
- 4 Interchangeable Bases
- Additional accessories available: Confined Space & Rescue Pulley Kit, Jack Stabilizing Kit, Smooth Surface Caster Kit, Forklift Pocket Mast Transport Kit, Overload Clutch, and Counterweight Box Lifting Ring Kit.
From design and engineering to installation and inspection,
we're an experienced team you can trust.